Training in Psychosomatics is provided by the AIPPM Training Groups.
Every candidate applying for a training in psychosomatics must have completed or be engaged in a psychoanalytic training program held by a psychoanalytic society recognized by the International Psychoanalytic Association.
The training is theoretical and clinical, including the participation in a program of seminars and two supervisions of psychotherapy as well of psychoanalyis of patients presenting somatic diseases.
The training Groups
The Training Groups are legal persons (association or other similar type of structure having the legal personality according to the law of its place of activity) of the AIPPM.
A group composed of at least four full members of the A.I acquires the status of Training Group. It is therefore empowered to organize a training program in psychosomatics, within its Training Committee, or any equivalent function, to ensure the continuity of training from admission to the course until its completion. closure and validation, for
- the evaluation of applications to the formation of psychosomatician
- the organization of the training of its students (supervisions and seminars)
- the decision to close the curriculum for its candidates
- the establishment of the necessary procedures for the qualification of psychosomatic psychoanalysts.
The Training Groups (association or other similar structure) aim to organize scientific activities, research, training, sensitization to psychosomatic and development of psychosomatic practice. They train individuals who meet the criteria for psychoanalytic training allowing them to apply for a psychosomatician training.
THE ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON TRAINING
The Advisory Commission on Training is in charge of all the responsibilities incumbent on I.A.I. in the field of training and qualification. In particular, the commission :
1) ensures the respect of the training programs established by each Trainer Group, assists and encourages the members of the AIPPM to possibly constitute Training Groups.
2) take all the measures that it deems necessary to examine the applications for membership of the IA. ;
3) proposes to the Board of Directors the appointment of the members of the A.I.
4) draws up, in consultation with the Scientific Commission and under the authority of the Administrative Council, the annual and multiannual programs of scientific activities of A.I.
5) supports the organization of exchanges and collaborations between members in training and qualification